- LTPO OLED Always-On Retina Display
- View Your VO2 Max
- Generate Your Own ECG
- Fall Detection + SOS Emergency
- Built-In GPS
- Measure Blood Oxygen Levels
- Digital Crown with Haptic Feedback
- Heart Rate Monitor with Notifications
- Hands-Free Calling + Siri Integration
Water-Resistant up to 164'
Monitor evem more of your health with the Apple Watch Series 6. The Series 6 adds pulse oximetry to measure your blood's oxygen levels (SpO2) in just 15 seconds, as well as showing you your VO2 Max (maximum oxygen consumption) score. These indicators can provide early warnings to possible respiratory conditions. They are joined by an optical heart rate monitor and the ability to record your own ECG (electrocardiogram). The Series 6 can even detect and help you with healthy habits, such as hand washing detection, which displays a 20-second animated countdown as you scrub.